I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kylie!!!

I finally found time to work on these pics of my amazing friend Kylie. She stayed Saturday night before THG (Tree House Gang), and wanted to take pictures, but since I got badly sunburned and didn't want to have any pictures preserving my uh, looks (...), I was the photographer for the night. X)



This is like my absolute favorite out of all the photos from the photoshoot!



She was making a heart with her hands, here. 8)





Isn't she gorgeous? =)



I love this girl. She is so fun and awesome and nice and cool to hang out with. 8D

Kristen Leigh does this, and unlike mine, hers were amazing. I'll have to work on mine...
.
.
Beauuuuutiful, isn't she?!?!?
Okay, I REALLY REALLY REALLY need answers on which of the next 2 is better. (you can answer on the comments page!)
Kylie is a cast member in Pilgrim, a play at our church, and she is a mannequin in one scene. She did a couple poses for me. 8D

Thanks for letting me take pics of you, Kylie! If you want me to take some out, let me know! 8D

5 comments:

Allie April 25, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

OOoo Kylie! <3 her!! She is soo beautftifuL :D
For that one were u REALLY wanted to know which one is better.. i like the 2nd one were u cansee her face better :)
and that other one were one u photoshopped and the other was sooc i like the sooc :)
These are awesome pics :) Good Job Kirstin :D

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

phhssttt....thanks...

but seriously it was all kirstin-she's such a good photographer!!!

:D

~Kylie

Elizabeth Kelley April 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Kylie, you are so pretty! And you know what? There's only so much a camera can do. :-)

I agree that the second one is better... you can see her face more.

My favourites are probably the two just under where she's swooshing her hair around... loverly!

Jenna April 26, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

These are so pretty Kirstin!
And Kylie, you are just too pretty :)

The Ordinary April 26, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

These shots are amazing! Love the sunny ones!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP