I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!" lol Today I turned 16, and my friend Julia came over for a few hours. As you can probably guess, we took pictures (probably took more of her than she wanted....lol Oops...), and she let me keep the ones of me on my computer, so I thought I'd show you how good she is! (some of the pictures she took of me I like. I usually don't like how pictures make me look, but that isn't the case for most of them here! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D I really need more self-confidence and stuff. lol

(Ha ha and look at the way I tilt my camera!! I do it the wrong way. lol I have to rotate certain pics counter-clockwise instead of the other way. Oh well, that's just me...XD)









4 comments:

Allie April 23, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Kiiiirrsstttiiiinnnn!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! You're amazin! <3 u :D

The Ordinary April 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Happy late birthday!

Kirstin Rose May 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Thanks guys!

Jessica May 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Happy late late birthday! btw, I love your shawl thing in the pictures =D sorry, random I know =D Where'd you get it?

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP