I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rainy day

Ha ha Last week we were supposed to meet at the park again with everyone, but since it was raining, no one was there. We called one family, and they came, but that was it. lol



Can you believe Jayme is getting his prov. license soon? He has MANY hours (at least 100, I think...), and is really good!

Some rain patches on the road.
.
Ha ha Sam hung the scooter he used up on this tree.
Here is a lovely, soaked bench. XD
Yes, I am posting a picture of 2 trashcans. It just seemed like I should add this. lol
I stopped by the tennis court and got a few shots...
Now for nature pics! I love nature ones. Everything is changing, and it's fun to think of new ways to take pictures of them. =)


I love the pattern in the road. 8)
.
My oldest brother Brandon is in the Army now, and we got this magnet. 8D
This is a REALLY fun camp for kids!!!!!!!!
On our way back, I focused on the windshield as it was raining, and all the car lights blurred, creating this cool effect. 8D

1 comments:

NikonSniper April 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

this whole series is great. never stop shooting this stuff. i still do and sometimes i get some crazy good stuff.
nikonsniper

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP