I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, April 20, 2009

D.C.

Because I don't want to make you all suffer from all the pictures I could put in one post, I made this one and the one of the Wicked Awesome Show guys separate posts. My dad took me around D.C. again while the boys were filming, and I am glad we went when we did, because the cherry blossoms were starting to fall off the trees.
These are some pics of random places around D.C.







And we went to a castle thingie, too. Cool designs in the garden.




And the birds were fearless!!



We went to the Jefferson Memorial, and got these...


Ha ha my dad sacrificed some of his body warmth on that freeeeeeezing cold day and hugged the pillars. X) Thanks dad! 8D
This is the famous "Samson" pose. 8)
I don't think he knew I was taking this, but I'm not sure...
We went under the building and looked in the shops, and I found this thing...whatever it is...
They had really cool designs or words made out of these bulbs.
And now for the cherry blossom pictures!!!!! 8D 8D

Just LOVED this one. 8)





A peaceful little spot.

We went to a modern art museum, and saw a couple neat things. =D
And this giant spider was AWESOME!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
Ha ha Some "metal man" thingie. Remind you of a certain old movie? 8)

I like this. 8D
Hee hee The squirrels were so brave, this one snuck behind someone and drank without being noticed. I just love these squirrel pics!!
Ha Ha My dad gave this squirrel pieces of a pretzel I had, and you know what it did?
It buried it!! lol


This squirrel was so busy eating that it didn't see my dad reach over and touch it. lol It quickly reached up and scratched his finger, but boy did it give us all a good laugh!!!



2 comments:

Jenna April 21, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

These are so pretty, Kirstin! Love the ones of the cherry blossoms. =)

Elizabeth Kelley April 26, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Love the buildings! I feel so in character now (look out, world...)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP