I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter!!

I know Easter was on Sunday, but I didn't get a chance to upload these pics I took. And though it's late, Happy Easter!!
lol We decided not to use baskets this year because our box of easter stuff is all the way in the back of our storage corner, and it's not really worth digging back there. So my mom used plastic cups instead. XD

These are chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies, and they are so yummy!!! =)


I was sorta bored, and loved the light, so I made a heart shape from some extra Reeces cups and put it on a mirror I had. lol


Ever taken pics of yourself reflected off the doorhandle? It's really cool. XD

This is my dad through our back door. lol

And he wanted me to take pics of him with his bike. This one isn't very good, but oh well...

And since the colors weren't very good together, I just made these 2 black and white, and sepia.





A little story. My brothers have parakeets, 1 owns a male, 1 a female. That pair had 3 eggs that hatched, and I got to keep the youngest. This little guy (Tip is the name) is a cuddle bug, and he can't fly. He managed to get out of the cage after lunch, and flapped his way through the house, and was missing for several hours. We searched EVERYWHERE but couldn't find him. Then one of my brothers saw him on the arm of a chair. I wonder what he was doing... 8)

This is the family cockatiel, C.J. (yes, my dad named him after the Senior Pastor of CovLife 8 years ago) He can whistle songs, say things like 'hello' and 'praise the Lord' and various other things. He is so cute to listen to! (and the blue bird behind him is Mithluin, the really uh, crazy bachelor bird lol)
Now we come to the gorgeous flowers!
These are Japanese Maple leaf thingies....

And these are tulips (you probably knew that, though).


Is it just me, or is this picture adorable? If it isn't just me, what makes it so cute? 8D





Didn't God make amazing things on this earth? Didn't He make an amazing earth!?!?
When I woke up on Easter morning, the world just seemed to be rejoicing in the risen King! Birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and it was beautiful! Thanks for looking at the photos our amazing God allowed me to take on the day He raised His Son from the dead!!

2 comments:

Kirstin Rose April 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Kelley April 26, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Wow... the doorknob pictures messed with my poor tender head.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP