I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Questions


Oh hello there. I hope your week is going well! I am just trying to spend as much time with my friends as I can, as I don't know the future and where it will take me. 
Anywho, many of you guys ask questions that are scattered throughout my blog posts, and often times, I never get them. I feel terrible about this! So, I am going to post my email to you all, and if you have any questions about me and my photography, inspiration, or whatever, just ask away and I will get back to you in a later post. :)
goldeneyedgirl17@gmail.com
Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP