I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Olivia {Senior Photography}

The other day I had the privilege of doing Olivia's senior photoshoot. And this was my absolute favorite shoot EVER.
Photobucket
We went down to the Rio for an hour. At first I wasn't really sure how to do stuff around buildings, especially since I normally do it in natural settings. But once I got there, oh man, I was in photographer-heaven. and yes, there is such a thing as photographer-heaven.
Photobucket
The colors were just so beautiful and bright, and the lighting was amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Loved it. I didn't stop smiling. :D :D
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Group pic of Olivia, Allie (my loyal, always too amazing second-shooter buddy), and myself.  :D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Thank you so very much for allowing me to do your senior shoot, Olivia! I had such a great time. It made my week to do this job. :) 

1 comments:

Carrie April 26, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Aw, Kirstin, these are great! You did a wonderful job.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP