I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiration {Personal}

Oh my goodness. I do not know what your pursuits, hobbies, passions, likes and dislikes, or dreams are, but my passion is in beauty. Photographs, lace, ribbons, lavender, chiffon dresses, picnics, men's cardigan sweaters, old-fashioned bicycles with baskets attached, children dressed up in adorable things, old French cabinets full of timeless treasures, swings, beds in gardens, I could go on and on... I spend what time I might, gathering pictures and just looking at them. God created beauty, and I love surrounding myself with it. Blogs and sites I follow include StyleMePretty, SimplyBloom, OhHelloFriend, EverWhim, FrenchCountryCottage, Pinterest, and last but definitely not least, ThisisGlamorous. I just love looking at their ideas and styles, and various other things. At this point, I am sure about one thing: I have no idea what I want to do anymore. I am attracted to beautiful things, gathering these ideas up and putting them together, writing/typing things down, and caring for people. What I might do with these skills/interests, I do not know. If you have ideas that I might pursue, please tell me!! 
These are some pictures I love to just look at. There are a lot, and they are taken from all over. (I did not take these, and do not claim any credit for them. You can find many of them on the links I mentioned.) But why don't you grab a cookie, glass of milk, and shut out all of life while you look at these. Believe me, you will want to. :) :) :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket









Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket









Photobucket


Photobucket
May you be inspired and let all lovely things speak to you. :) 

1 comments:

Amy March 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

these are lovely! where did you find the interior rooms particularly? wow, we have very similar inspirations kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP