I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Winter

I have lived in many places throughout my life of almost 18 years. I was born in Washington state, lived half my life in Germany (traveling through Europe during that time), Colorado, and Maryland. Out of all the places I have been to, it seems that Maryland has the most lame winter of all. Not to be rude, but really, a winter with a 'snowfall' of about 1/2 an inch a couple times isn't what I consider to be a very good one. So this year I asked God to give us snow. Real snow. And he gave it to me. =) The second big snowfall I have had while we have been living here. 

Photobucket
It destroyed a million of our trees, but it is really quite picturesque. =) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
heheh I took a fail self-portrait pic with my dog, Jethro.. x) 
Photobucket
And then watched him as he wore his little jacket and learned what snow was like.. 
Photobucket
Of course he needed a break, but we got him going again after a bit...
Photobucket


Photobucket
Half the time he floats on it, the rest he is all the way up to his little body in the snow. =)
Photobucket
Enjoy your weekend! 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP