I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Meant to last

I must say, any candy that has entered my possession has always lasted at least a week. I used to have candy for up to a year in my closet. On Black Friday last year, I purchased this box of 12-piece Harry and David Peppermint Truffles, only available at Christmas time, and it lasted me 2 months. I may be an embarrassment to girls for saving my chocolate, but I don't mind. If it lasts me a little while, I am fine with it. =)
Photobucket



1 comments:

Allison Herbert January 30, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

you still have that stuff!?!?!?! dude. you're amazing.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP