I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowww!!! =)

So, on Saturday morning, guess what happened? SNOW came! Ahhh!!!! Sorry. I am from Colorado (where we start getting lots of snow in October and sometimes till May), and winters without much snow can start to make me crazy. =) Anywho, the snow we got stuck, and we ended up with 2-5 inches! Yey!!!

Photobucket

At some point they were large flakes, too. =)

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is not how tall it ended up being, btw.
Photobucket
From my previous post, you learned that Jayme and Kylie and I went sledding on our little hill in the side yard we have. I failed at it. Really. For some odd reason, I kept on sliding off my sled half-way down the hill. heehee =D Epic failure. Totally not what a Coloradian would do. But that's alright. The hill wasn't that steep, anyways. But the next morning when we woke up early to go sing in our choir for the Adventure kids at church, it was BEAUTIFUL! Not kidding! Everything was fresh and covered with the fluffy white flakes, and the rising sun was making it all pink and sparkley! =) Jessica took pictures of me between services, and later that day I went out and got these pictures below. Believe me, my hands were less than 40 degrees after being out for half an hour with no gloves. lol =D
Photobucket
BTW, I really like the bokeh in these pictures. =)
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Okay, so I know this dark and does not really exactly go with the other pictures, but I just could not exclude it. Don't know why. Does it look French to you? Like the black swirls? Or is it just me......=)
Photobucket


Photobucket
I really love this picture.
Photobucket


Photobucket
And I also love this one. =)
Photobucket
I hope you enjoyed the snow God gave us as much as I did! =)

6 comments:

The Ordinary December 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Some of your best ever!!! i love these!!!!!!!!

Haha, snow! Its awesome. My parents are from CO to, but they lived way up in the mountains.

Jessica December 10, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

WOW! Those snow pics are amazing!! I love the lighting and sparkly bokehness =D lol.

Kristin December 11, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I really wish we would get some snow! beeeeautiful photos kirstin!

Jenna December 12, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

wow, gorgeous pictures, kirstin!!

Sarahann December 15, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

the snow looks amazing, ur use of light is really nice!

Rachel Anne December 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

Wonderful pics of the snow!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP