I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hmmm...=)

Wow, this is weird. Several posts have been done on me already, and I'm not stopping. Weirdddd. Anywho, this is my outfit for thanksgiving. XD Whenever I find something I like wearing and look at least somewhat good in it, I go find my brother, sit in front of him, and just stare at him with the cutest eyes I can give him. After a couple minutes he can't help but accept, mostly to stop me. =D So we go out and I pose while he gets pictures under my direction. I am turning my brothers into photographers! mwhaha =D =D
Photobucket









Photobucket
Strange position for reading a book, but that's okay. =D
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

=D =D
Photobucket
I know this is somewhat random to put in a post like this, but have fun putting up your Christmas decorations! =D

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley November 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Did you cut your hair? It looks good!

The Ordinary November 28, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

=D

I feel sorry for your bros...I Know what that feels like! All three of my sisters do it to me...all the time :P

Kristin November 30, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

dont be so hard on yourself...your outfits are always cute! :)

Sarahann December 3, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

awww!! gorgeous pictures!!!!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP