I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Flowers + camera + sun just right + little brother = Pictures =D

Sunday, after I got back from the Hunan Delight Chinese food resturant, I managed to convince my brother to get pictures of me with a small lace umbrella and some fake white flowers I had from around the house. haha And even though it was around 40-50 degrees outside, he stayed out to get pictures of me. Isn't he nice? =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I love how the sun is shinning through the umbrella. So pretty! =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha 8D 8D Weird pose, I know, but that's okay. 8D 8D
Photobucket
Got a couple 'Likes' on Facebook on this photo, so I thought I'd put it on here. =)
Photobucket

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP