I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jenna's surprise party!

Hello everyone! As most of you know, yesterday was Jenna's 14th birthday, so we threw her a surprise party. Allie planned it and held it at her house, where they have a fun swimming pool. 8D
We waited maybe ten minutes for Jenna to walk through these doors. Everyone was excited!

And as the minutes ticked by, the pool looked more and more inviting...



This is the birthday girl! Jenna is an amazing friend. She is kind, loving, fun, energetic, beautiful, godly, and awesome. 8) Love you Jenna!

Allie is bubbly, energetic, lots of fun, and very good at acting. 8D She reminds me of a mermaid here. 8D Isn't she pretty? 8)

Awe, I love this one. Sophie and Ellie just make me laugh. They are both fun, kind, godly, beautiful, and more. Don't their smiles make you wanna smile, too? =)



This is Elizabeth. Ha ha So fun to swim with. She is very good at catching you by surprise and 'bumping' you into the water. 8D LOVE her! And doesn't this beautiful girl make you want to smile?

It's Ellie again! I tell you, we were laughing the entire time. 8)

Okay, I am only putting this one picture of me in this post (Allie took it 8D). I think I was singing a Veggie Tales song (the one about a manatee XD hee hee), using the noodle as a mic. or something. It was fun.

And this is Allie's cute, no, ADORABLE brother. He is so fun!

Nicki and Abby were looking at pictures they took. Make sure to check out their blogs to see the pics!
I hope you had a great time yesterday, Jenna! I had fun with you girls!!!

5 comments:

Allie July 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

i love these picture Kiristin :D they're great hahaha :-D <3

Elizabeth Kelley July 3, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Haha! That was so bloomin' fun. Thanks for the pictures, Kirstin! (You make us smile, to, by the by.)

Jenna July 3, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Hahaha! That was amazingly fun :D :D thanks so much!!

Kirstin Rose July 3, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Awe, you guys are so nice! Thank you. 8) BTW, I forgot to mention that Allie took the one of her brother in the water. 8) Great job, Allie! 8D 8D

Kylie July 5, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

AHA! ELIZABETH MADE A GRAMMAR MISTAKE!! I never thought that would happen.. ;)

Yup. Fun Fun.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP