I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Celebration is almost over. =(

Summer Celebration is almost over. Only one more day. I got a few more pictures, and wanted to show you!


.



.


Amy C made this from the kids bracelets. I love this pic! The colors are so cool. 8D



Amy is an amazing friend. She is so kind and loving and fun, and always reminds us of how much God loves us, both in her words and her actions. It is great to have a godly friend like her. I love her.


Once we got back in, Mr. B. told the kids he loved his wife so much he would give her a big smooch.

He did.

Then Dug. came, pie in hand...

Threw it, but she ducked....

And Mr. B. got the pie!!!! 8D 8D



Since it was Crazy Hat Day (or maybe silly...idk), we made or bought hats, and this is what Caleb made. I REALLY like this one 8D 8D
So I hope you had fun this year at Summer Celebration! Have a great year!

4 comments:

The Ordinary June 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Awesome! Me and a bunch of other people are plannin on doin a pyramid with us and the kids. should be a lot of fun

Elizabeth Kelley June 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Haha, niiice.
That is the most crazy fun camp I've ever seen. Love it!
GO GALATIANS!!!!

Noelle June 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

ooooh, the pie in the face pics are priceless. I love them.

Jenna June 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

these are really great, kirstin! perfect timing on the pie-smashing ones. it looks like douglas is about to trip over mrs. b!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP