I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunset in D.C.

After choir on Monday, my dad surprised me by saying we were going to D.C. to see the cherry blossoms. At first I was upset because I thought I wouldn't have enough light to take good pictures, but my mood improved and I actually got some neat ones during the 'golden hour'. =)

These are of my dad in the Metro.

I really love this lamp post one.
















Well, thanks for taking your time to look at my first post!

6 comments:

Amy April 6, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Congratulations Kirsten! I really liked some of these pictures :D

Jenna April 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Yay! I'm so happy you got a blog, kirstin! Can't wait to see more! I love your pics! :)

Allie April 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

YAY a blog :D love these pics! ur so talented :D can't wait to see more :D

Sarah Bearah April 11, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Hi Kristen, my name is Sarah. I love your pictures. They are cute, and the one of the Jefferson Memorial across the Potomac is just lovely!! If you get a chance, check out my blog =)

Kirstin Rose April 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Thanks! I did, and it's pretty cool!

KDSportsMD April 11, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Nice pix, KirstinRose! What a perfect name for someone who has a passion for flowers! I especially like the photos of your Dad. He must be REALLY nice!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP