I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Park day!!!!

We went to the park last week with a couple other families from our church, and it was pretty fun! The younger kids blew bubbles, the older boys hung out and did random things, the older girls ran around with their dogs, and they all had a blast!


Bubbles! This was a really big and cool one!

This is a (you guessed it!) hoolahoop. It wasn't used very much, but it earned a place in this post anyways! 8)

Just some pics of the fence around the tennis court...


Ha ha I know this is random and stuff, but this is the inside corner of a bench. I really like this one.

My brother Jayme walking towards the car... (oh, and we both liked it dark, so don't think I couldn't have fixed it!)

And now onto random nature pictures...








I have wanted to get photos of this type of plant for some time. God gave me the opportunity last week!!


4 comments:

Allie April 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

i like the bubbles! and the nature ones r cool too :D i like the tree :D

Kirstin Rose April 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Did the pictures I said looked dark look dark to you? It could just be my computer screen, because my parent's computer screen makes my pictures look a lot lighter...

Jenna April 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

They don't seem dark to me! :)
I love your pictures!

Elizabeth Kelley April 26, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I don't think they're too dark. Bubbles, bark, and grass totally made it! Loverly. Anyone know what sort of grass that is? I've seen it around a lot.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP