I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hannah's house!

In early Feb. I went to my amazing friend Hannah's house, and spent the week there while my parents were gone. She let me (actually I made her stop walking the dogs to get these shots lol) take these pictures of her. Isn't she nice? 8)


Hannah is very very very pretty!!
And look at her hair! Such gorgeous highlights!!

This is Hannah and her adorable dog, Toby (did I spell that right? lol)
Look at that cute little nose!! 8) 8) 8)
This dog is just packed full of energy!! lol

Thank you so very much for letting me post these, Hannah!

6 comments:

Allie April 10, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Hannah! i love her :D
great pics!! she is so pretty!! I love the dog ones too :D haha

The Ordinary April 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

lol hannah.

Jenna April 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

awww! Hannah! :D great pics, squishy!

Carroll April 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

You guys flatter me! ;)

Elizabeth Kelley April 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Gorgeous, baby doll! You look *so* in character for some of those shots. And your dog is such a drama king!
Thanks for posting these, Kirstin!

mckenzie July 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

that adorable dog used to be mine!!! i never got to say good bye to him when they gave him away and i havent seen him since. i am oh so sad. i miss him so so much.
and by the way,

kirstin. you're pictures are amazing. i love them so much! you have such a gift and god has given it to you to use.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP