I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, December 30, 2011



Hey, guys!
So things are changing yet again on this blog. At the moment, I am in the process of preparing and raising money for a missions trip I want to do this summer in Japan. Because of this, posts might be less often than they've been. :P
And, from January 1st to June 1st, I will be doing things different. All types of photoshoots will be $50. Family, portrait/senior, couple, children, baby, parties, everything, is $50 for a 30-75 minute photoshoot, anytime, anywhere. All money will be going towards my trip. So if anyone wants to help me raise money to serve the lost people of Japan, and don't mind getting pics as well, send me an email! :) :)

Kirstin

goldeneyedgirl17@gmail.com

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP