I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Makenna {Portrait Photogaphy}

Mmmm...there is this girl named Makenna. :) 
She has appeared on my blog several times, but never alone like this. She has been my bestie since we had braces and glasses, since acting and gardening class. Lots of sleepovers, hours poured over beads and dragons, hours spent running through her yard chasing butterflies or having a picnic barefoot under my apple tree...lovely moments that make a childhood something wonderful to smile about, something to remember fondly. :)
Photobucket
And I got to see her last month, for the first time in almost 2 years. I drove over there and stayed at her amazing house where we would slide around in fluffy socks, make pancakes and smoothies, watch movies and eat popcorn on blankets in front of the tv, and just have a blast. That house. And I went there again. :D 
Photobucket
She introduced me to a Shojo Manga series called Fruits Basket which I totally fell in love with...
Photobucket
Together we made (and kinda burnt, in some ways...(there were 2 layers so the bottom layer was burning and pushing the top layer out)) monkey bread and other breakfasts..
Photobucket
Drove alone to get Taco Bell and go shopping at Wal Mart before remembering that she left her purse in Taco Bell, causing us to laugh for minutes as we turned around and retrieved the item...heehee :D :D 
Photobucket
She introduced me to her crazy, godly, smart, friendly and totally awesome friends, whom I really do love to text on the phone now. :D
Photobucket
We went to the college meeting together and ate jalapeno bagels with strawberry cream cheese. :P
Photobucket
and I could really list a million fun things we did. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
But anyways, she has been my faithful friend through everything, including my move exactly 4 years ago.
Photobucket
She just graduated from highschool, and has so many amazing things ahead of her. I am so proud of my 5-month-younger-than-me girlie (who is one of the most talented artists I know).
Photobucket
Someday, Makenna, we may share that apartment and be dolphin trainers at Sea World, and own that crazy bead/seed shop together. or maybe not. ;)
Photobucket
But whatever happens, you will always be one of my best friends in the universe.
Photobucket
Love you sooooooo much! <333 

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP