I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jenn and Abby {Friend Photography}

Helloooooo, everyone. :) 
So, 2 new peeps to add to my collection on this blog. Abby, and Jenn, both my age, and lovely girls I admire very very much. 
Abby is leaving my state soon to go back to where she loves to be, so these two decided to have me take their pics together to remember each other. :)

Photobucket
and it was an intensely crazy morning. haha!
Photobucket
we had some...interesting...moments. heehee :D
Photobucket
No actually it was really just a really crazy and fun slot of time with lots of goofy faces and goose-chasing. heehee
Photobucket
Abby dear
Photobucket
haha and Jenn. :D heeheeee
Photobucket
I got to know both these girls in the past year, and very much enjoy hanging out with them. I would say they are both gorgeouuuuuussss
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I really like this. It kinda sums it all up, if you ask me. :P
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
their facial reactions when I said to imagine Thor...... :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I thoroughly enjoyed taking pics of these two, and you will be seeing Abby again in a post in the next week! I am SO excited for that one! :D :D 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP