I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Elizabeth {Senior Photography}

The other day I had the privilege of photographing Elizabeth's senior pictures. It was fun! We have known each other for several years, always being and singing in the same choirs. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Thank you sooo much for letting me get your senior pics, Elizabeth! It was an honor! :) 

1 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

I was talking with Elizabeth the other night, right after this shoot took place.

"Why did you straighten your hair? I like it curly."

"Because it was windy."

"What's wrong with wind and curly hair?"

"Ha ha ha...everything."

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP