I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Missing them...

So much. I loved taking them on walks to see the animals, I loved when the girls wore rainboots in the sunshine, I loved Eden's random goofy faces, and how Chesed always 'ate' my nose over and over. :) I loved snack time, park time, bath time, watching Eden pick outfits for Chesed and help her get them on, I miss all the ships Silas made for me too see. I miss 'Susan' (nickname for Monsters Vs Aliens), I miss reading books with them, and I miss getting freshly-picked garden roses every day. :)
Photobucket



0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP