I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ethiopian goodies

My dad just got back from a medical missions trip to Ethiopia with some docs at my church, and he brought back goodies, including a fun scarf, a bracelet made of coffee beans, and a real pin. Not a tourist pin you normally see, but a fun, beaded animal pin. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ethiopia is where coffee originated, so he brought back a couple (actually, like, 10-20 pounds) bags of coffee. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
:) :) :) Maybe I might start trying coffee. heheh ;) 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP