I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, February 11, 2011

It is Boysenberry Syrup

Oh yes. If you have ever seen A Bug's Life, you might remember that silly caterpillar that loved boysenberries.  My brothers and I were fascinated by this, and searched for it when we were kids. Turns out, it has a syrup form. And we loved it sooooo much. So much. Unfortunately, when we moved, we couldn't find it anywhere. It seems Colorado and Germany, and maybe Washington, had it. But the other day my mom and I were in the Commissary, and guess what. Yep. She pointed this thing out to me, and my smile didn't leave for 3 minutes. We got two. And my bro made pancakes the next morning. Whaaaaaat!! That is the life I am talking about. =D =D =D =D =D
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sereina February 11, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

I totally thought of Bug's Life just from reading the title. In fact, whenever I hear boysenberry, I think of Bug's Life.

Jenna February 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

i am so jealous right now. :D :D :D :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP