I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Brazil gifts

My dad spent this week in Brazil, overlooking the sites where athletes will be competing in July. Over there it is already 90 degress. Lucky. =) 
Every time he goes on a business trip, he always gets us a tourist pin, another artifact, and/or some local food from the location. So this time, I got a Brazil energy drink, a salt shaker (;D), a pin from Brazil and Miami, and a Kinder Ovo (also known as KinderEgg, which is a chocolate shell with a plastic egg inside, with a small toy you put together inside of that). =)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP