I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Allie {Birthday}

Allie. You make me smile. You are like the sunshine in a little girl's hair, ready to light the world with your beautifulness.

Photobucket
You always have that pretty smile one your face, no matter what..
Photobucket
Allie, you wear the most awesome glasses in the coolest way. =D
Photobucket
You hold flowers like I can't 
Photobucket
And are such a goooooood poser. Such a model. Sheeeeeesh.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Your birthday is the day after Valentines Day. How totally special. =) 
Photobucket
Gorgeouuuuuus 
Photobucket


Photobucket
Sometimes you remind me of an elf in the woods... and sometimes Kirsten Dunst seems to be that look-alike actress of yours. :) 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
You rock those monuments 

Photobucket
Allie, one thing I just love..wait, no, I don't just love one thing about you. Allie, you are 10 months younger than me. The only girl I know in our grade who is closest to me in age. Today you are 17. And though you are younger, I always look up to you. because you are such a godly role-model to me. 
Photobucket
You help me smile more, laugh a lot, wanna goof around, watch cute movies a bit more, and somehow you make me want to eat sour cream and onion chips...don't know where that came from. :P
Photobucket
You are a beautiful person inside and out. 
Photobucket
You are such a good friend, and I can't imagine life here without you. With your texts, emails, fb messages, your laughs, smiles, jokes, your fun sibs, just...you. =) =) =) 
Photobucket
Miss pretty SnowWhite, I love you.
Photobucket
Even though your HP character kills mine. :p
Photobucket
You are a good photographer; an excellent one, actually. I absolutely love doing photoshoots with you. You are talented. Very much. =D =D 
Photobucket
Allie, there are so many more things I could say, but I gotta end this long birthday post sometime. :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you lots!! 

1 comments:

Allison Herbert February 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

oh my goodness! you are the sweetest!!!! I love you Kirstin <3 <3 <3 Thank you oh so very much! I'm so blessed to have you as a friendd :) :) :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP