I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Someday...

On January 17th, one of my dearest friends went to be with her savior. Her example on all who knew her is hard to imagine. She was kind and loving to friends and strangers alike, her passion for her savior was beautiful to see, and every single circumstance was looked on with a smile or a will to do it in Christ Jesus. When I became a Freshman in highschool 2 1/2 years ago, Amy befriended me, a nobody, and we became close friends afterwards. Many inside jokes, lots of wonderful times, and amazing talks. Choir was always fun with her. We would sing harmony together, and even recorded a song she wrote and won a competition for. Amy, dear, thank you for being one of my best friends. I know you are enjoying every second with our Savior, and I look forward to seeing you again on that day when I too will enter the presence of our Lord. 


Photobucket
Photo by Allie 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP