I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Amy and Allie {Portrait Photography}

I am a blessed girl. Really! I have an AMAZING Savior, a wonderful church packed with godly friends, I have a great family, a nice house, a camera, and pretty weather around me. What more can I want, besides a trip around the world, a Canon 5D Mark II and a dream guy. ;) 
Anyways, I took my lovely friends out for a couple photoshoots the other day. I love doing it with these two! They always pose in such lovely, cute ways. =) =)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Miss beautiful gorgeousness. <3 <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the lovely, the talented, Miss Allie. =) 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Isn't she cute? I know. :)
Photobucket
and spunky x)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We had a great time. My boots kept filling with snow, but whatever. It was very fun to roam around in a wood behind the church with two of my girlies. =) 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP