I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, July 6, 2009

My fourth of July

On Saturday night, we drove to the county fair grounds to watch fireworks there. Although it wasn't the best firework show I have seen here, it was still pretty good. 8D I tried ALL the settings I could think of on my camera to get it to take pictures in the dark (Manual and Night Scene didn't work), and finally found that Scene (or some setting like that) worked to take pictures of the fireworks, though the shutter speed was slow. It made cool effects, however! I thought these pictures were very neat and unusual. 8D

The splash of random colors and cool twists in this one is cool. 8D



And this is a different type of sky. =) Try to guess what it is.

Hope you all had a great time wherever you were that night!

4 comments:

Nicki July 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

these are so cool! i like the 1st one!

Elizabeth Kelley July 7, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

The second one looks sort of Gandalf-like. I saw some on the fourth which were parachutes. You shot them up, they exploded, and then the chute drops down, spitting out smoke of various colours. They were pretty cool.

Anonymous July 7, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

way cool :D great capture

Kylie

Jenna July 9, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

awsome :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP