I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Choir concert!

Well, after a semester of singing on Mondays, choir has come to an end. Tuesday night we had a concert with all the other groups of student musicians, and sang or played for our friends, family, and for the Lord, who gave us the gifts.
When we arrived,



We gave each other back rubs...




...Then we were led in a few warm up pieces and sang a song or two...

And maybe 10-20 minutes before it started, I had the privilege of taking pictures of these beautiful girls in the hallway!







Some of these pictures are giving me ideas for when/if I can one day photograph weddings. =)





Then, when the audience was in their seats, anticipating the music to come, the lights went low...

The directors and musicians went to their places...

And gave a beautiful performance!









(Robert, do you like this one better? 8D)







That night was so fun! I do hope we blessed everyone who watched! And thank you for looking at these pictures!

5 comments:

Jenna May 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

That was so much fun!!! :D

Elizabeth Kelley May 22, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Haha. LOVE the pictures of the girls in the hall/by windows. And that shot of Mrs. Choinard looks just like her! (I mean, duh it looks like her, but it's such a joyful Mrs. Choinard face.)

Too bad the lighting onstage wasn't more conducive to photographers.

Wish I could've been there!

The Ordinary May 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Awesome! Love that picture of me, yes yes! Such photography skill!

::Sophie:: May 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Whoah!
Pretty pictures! I are skilled!
Yeah... something was up with my chin that day... I think I need to loose weight:)
Beautiful post!

katie p. June 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Hey, I can sort of see me! ;D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP